14 July 2020 #BetweenTheLines First Analysis
Updated: Aug 6, 2020
Where Do You Stand, On or Off The Record?
Before I dive in, I have to give TREMENDOUS thanks to my team. Although there are more, we have a core team of 6 extraordinary people. Team, I thank you!
2) We went live last Thursday, and have been working feverishly to make improvements. I imagine that process of development will continue for some days or weeks or longer. But, the basic functionality of our site has been happily adequate from the go live moment.
3) I'll describe what's going on in a moment, and how I came to be able to offer our first #BetweenTheLines analysis today. Right now, I have to talk about our mission, but I promise to be brief. In fact, I have a new pledge to give.
4) From this day forward, I will always seek the true thoughts and feelings of, first, PATRIOTIC DEMOCRATS, and also LEFT LEANING INDEPENDENTS. I pledge to seek and find them, and to become their friend, faithfull counting and reporting where they stand.
5) Why that pledge, in specific? As a leading Republican analyst and activist, I already have access to, and complete confidence in PATRIOTIC REPUBLICANS to speak their mind, and express their position. I have access to RIGHT LEANING INDEPENDENTS already, also.
6) What I've realized however, is that PATRIOTISM is the shared value among all four subgroups of Americans. I've shared many times, I was once ANTI-PATRIOTIC. So, I understand all these rioting, burn-it-all-down souls. I don't understand looting and burning and would never have.
7) But what I've come to understand since the days of my anti-patriotic youth is this. The vote is the ultimate expression of Free Speech, the most highly enshrined right of all. Here's my newly understood principle: An Honest Vote = A Patriotic Act
8) This season, more than ever, Voter Fraud has risen to the level of National Threat. Here's that principle: A Dishonest Vote = Treason I know, the founders did not define treason that way. Thus, the principle is my own, and NOT a legal definition.
9) I turn now to the substance, derived from the very first data collected at BetweenTheLines.Vote. In order to follow, you really do need to spend a little time at the site. I believe - and HOPE - you'll find it interesting and compelling. Thanks if you do check it out.
10) To follow this analysis, you must understand that #BetweenTheLines offers two distinctly different paths by which to register where you stand. Here they are: 1) Anonymous 2) On The Record Both are wonderful. Our initial data from each is the basis of this analysis.
11) To date, we have had precisely 5 Anonymous Poll respondents. They were all for Trump. Their breakdown is 4 Republicans, 1 Independent. I will NOT be able to commence real analysis of the Anonymous poll until we have Ds and Left Leaning Is.
12) I will state, however, that it's highly likely that our Anonymous Poll will be our most important. Here's why. An honest vote DEMANDS the sanctity and privacy of the polling booth. If anyone chooses to share his vote, he may. But, by 1A law, no one can demand to know.
13) Not a Constitutional scholar, and not knowing the history of the vote or its confidentiality, I can only say that a population afeared that it may not have voted the way the BOSSES approved, is NOT a free population. Free speech MUST accord an anonymous vote.
14) From a mere technology perspective, I'm NOT yet sure how we will prevent anti-patriotic players from using their bots to tilt our anonymous poll. Happily, that will NOT be my problem. Our team will find the right person to lead that mission.
15) What I can say is this. Our date will NEVER be shared with outside sources, with the obvious exception of the fact that our mission is to publish data. But, we will do EVERYTHING in our power to protect anonymity. The ability to do this is one of our highest priorities.
16) Let's get tactical. Here is what I need. I need Democrat friends who first understand our mission, and then, second, if they agree, to sign on for it. I need Democrats who understand the following point: We ask fair questions, honestly and fairly.
17) Linger with me on our 5 questions: 1) Will you vote? 2) Who for? 3) Who should win? 4) Who will win? 5) How do you identify: D, I, or R?
18) To establish the significance of these questions I must focus on Fake, False, Evil Polling. For the moment, skipping their distorted sampling models, they ask tilted questions, intended to create a predetermined result. Their questioning-finger is on the scale.
19) Here's an example: "Do you approve of disapprove of President Trump's handling of the COVID crisis?" The pollers know that, as long as something has the word "crisis" in it, the answers will come in negative. That's what they want.
20) Here's a question no polling outfit I know of would ask: "Do you approve or disapprove of Joe Biden's son's relationship to the Chinese Communist Party?" I wouldn't ask that question in a poll, be clear. But, please understand, tilted polling does ask the question above.
21) Now, I want you to consider #BetweenTheLines 5 questions again, and focus on their purposeful neutrality. 1) Will you vote? 2) Who for? 3) Who should win? 4) Who will win? 5) How do you identify: D, I, or R?
22) As long as we're able to prevent bots and other dishonest, anti-patriotic tilt from our poll, the keys will be to see how many Rs tilt toward Biden, how many Ds toward Trump, and how the Is break. Our first goal is to discover that data from every Zip Code in America.
23) Along with the anonymity of the polling booth itself, there is no question in my mind that the honest science of polling demands an anonymous poll, properly protected from evil players. I pledge to learn how to do that. My team stands behind that pledge, too.
24) Do you remember being 6 years old, and asking an endless stream of "why" questions? I do. When I was 6, my father prohibited me from asking questions in the car, while we drove to church. I was stumped. It was the quietest drive we ever had.
25) I can only imagine my father's relief once he established this rule. No more asking questions, no more asking why. I imagine he'd not care that this act, prohibiting me from asking questions, sealed my fate as a question asker. I'm still asking. Why? Why will you vote?
26) Who for? And why? What I've learned from the tiny number of answers coming in on our On The Record structure, as that I LOVE the answers given. And most of all, I LOVE the Democrat answers. No, not really, they relieve me, actually.
27) I love my Republican and Right Leaning Independent, fellow Trump supporters' answers every bit as much. I guess I just love it when anyone goes on the record. An anonymous poll is the real basis of data. But an On The Record response speaks to the soul.
28) And it is to the soul of Democrats and Left Leaning Independents that I wish to speak. If you're willing to honestly vote, then you're patriotic. You don't have to agree with me, or my friends. You just want a better America, and, no matter where we disagree we want that too.
29) I have no numbers worthy of analysis, yet. I do, however, have truth worthy of analysis. Even just 1 soul, willing to go On The Record and answer the question WHY?, is a victory. I have more than one. I have Democrats, Right Leaning Independents, and Republicans. That counts.
30) Honest Questions. Honest Answers. Honest Data. Amongst a tiny few, this approach has already proven productive. I hope you'll help me grow. What I need most are honest Biden supporting Ds or Is to spout off On The Record, or vote anonymously. Please help!